About Us

In April 2013, I arrived in Milwaukie, Oregon after spending 3.5 years on the mission field in Northern Baja Mexico. Soon I discovered God's purpose in bringing me to Oregon...the homeless community.

Monday, September 14, 2009

It's Really Going to Happen!

What a busy day of prep. Still learning to trust God in every detail. Still need Dog license tags to come in, dog exam tomorrow, rent a van to get to the next one God has miraculously provided and who knows what else. It's all good. It's just a lot of good:)

Getting Mexico insurance for next vehicle, packing for a year, gathering email addresses and trying to find out who has AT&T cell phone service amongst all my Verizon friends.

All knew endeavors, all coming together in the LORD's timing. Got to remember that.

"For I know the plans I have for you...."

No comments:

Post a Comment