About Us

In April 2013, I arrived in Milwaukie, Oregon after spending 3.5 years on the mission field in Northern Baja Mexico. Soon I discovered God's purpose in bringing me to Oregon...the homeless community.

Thursday, September 17, 2009

In Transition

We arrived in La Mirada, Ca. yesterday courtesy of Enterprise. (We rented a van.) Working on the tuning up the next van God provided through my brother. (Changed oil, filters, windshield wipers and checked tires.) Transformed the appearance of the new vehicle. (Had the van washed and cleaned up on the inside.)

Homeschooling has been difficult. It is in the 80's and 90's here with very little breeze. Also still working on getting my netbook running. I'm not able to get on the internet yet. All in time.

Lord willing, we will leave for Door of Faith Saturday morning!

1 comment:

  1. We will keep praying for you! Blessings on your "Great Adventure!" :~)

    ReplyDelete